Ascolite® TF-Yarn has been specially developped for button shank wrapping. TF-yarn has the following advantages compared to normal sewing yarn: :
The elastic core of the yarn allows such a tight wrapping under Tension, that the main sewing threads are clamped together and cannot get loose again.
Thermo-fusible outer layer:
The thermo-fusible layer bonds the wrapping threads together and does not leave loose ends.
Ascolite® TF yarn has been tested several times by internationally recognized institutes (Institut Hohenstein, SGS, United Laboratories, etc.) and is certified according to Ecotex Standard 100, REACH Standards and M&S-Quality standards.
Ascolite® is ecologically safe; free from toxic substances, resisting to light, ironing, rubbing and washing proof up to at least 60 ° C as well as resistant to chemical cleaning, even surviving tunnel finisher up to 140 ° C.
Ascolite® stands for the finest quality of buttonshank wrapping. A button secured with Ascolite® TF or SF remains tight and impeccable even after years of wearing and washing. Unsolvable thanks to heat-setting.
Strong thermo-fusible layer
- Bonding the TF yarn tightly together
- Eliminates loose ends and tails
- Prevents button loss for the lifetime of the garment
- Washing and dry cleaning proof certified
- 64 colors
- 250 meters per cone
- Up to 450 % elasticity
- Resistant to industrial washing
- High gripping force
- High tenacity and tensile strength
- Wraps up to 9000 buttons
- Spooled on recycled paper cones
Certified according to
- Oekotex Class I for baby wear
- REACH, SVHC, AZO-free etc.